Poachers versus keepers : an amusing and instructive treatise concerning poachers & their artifices, dealing with the many phases of poaching directed against game both furred and feathered.
- Hertford [England] : Gilbertson & Page, [1891?]
- Physical Description:
- , vi, 89,  p. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK36.7 .P63 1891Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "S.H. Cowell, printer, Ipswich."--T.p. verso.
Date of publication from advertisements.
Includes publisher's advertisements for various game products,  p. at front and  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's limb blue cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Cowell, S. H. -- Printer.Game and game-birds -- Great Britain.Gamekeepers -- Great Britain.Gilbertson & Page -- Publisher.Hunting -- Great Britain.Poaching -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1891.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.