Lamy, Bernard, 1640-1715, Perspective made easie, or, The art of representing all manner of objects as they appear to the eye in all scituations , MDCCX 
- Perspective made easie, or, The art of representing all manner of objects as they appear to the eye in all scituations : containing the elements of designing and painting : illustrated with above fifty figures in copper / written originally in French by Bernard Lamy, Priest of the Oratory, and faithfully translated into English, by an officer of Her Majesties Ordnance.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Perspective made easie
Art of representing all manner of objects as they appear to the eye in all scituations
Treatise of perspective
Traité de perspective. English
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by W. Taylor at the ship in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCX 
- Physical Description:
- , 174,  p., 31 leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 .L3613 1710Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Translation into English of the original French of: Traité de perspective.
Running title: A treatise of perspective.
Epistle dedicatory signed: A. F., i.e. A. Forbes, the translator.
ESTC (RLIN), T116408
Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind-stamped Cambridge-style plain and sprinkled calf. Ms inscription on t.p.: M. Weld.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Perspective -- Technique.Taylor, W. -- Printer.Weld. M. -- Autograph.
- Drawing books.
Handbooks and manuals.
Wood engravings -- 1710.
Engravings -- 1710.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.