Art in exile : Flanders, Wales and the First World War / edited by Oliver Fairclough, Robert Hoozee, Caterina Verdickt ; essays by Robert Hoozee ... [et al.].
- Antwerpen : Pandora, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 207 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6968 .A785 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Museum of Fine Arts, Ghent, Belgium 12 January-17 March 2002, Hannema-de Stuers Foundation, Heino/Wijhe, The Netherlands 22 June-15 September 2002, National Museum & Gallery of Wales, Cardiff, Great Britain 30 March-2 June 2002."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 200-204) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Belgian -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Belgian -- Wales -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Belgium.Expatriate artists -- Wales.
YCBA Collections Search
Art in exile , c2002