Quaritch, Bernard, 1819-1899, Contributions towards a dictionary of English book-collectors,, 
- Contributions towards a dictionary of English book-collectors, as also of some foreign collectors whose libraries were incorporated in English collections or whose books are chiefly met with in England, by Edward Burbidge [and others]
- New York, B. Franklin 
- Physical Description:
- 14 pts. in 1 v. illus., facsims., ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ989 A1 Q37 1968 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint of the 1892-1921 ed.
Each part has also special t.p.
On spine: Dictionary of English book collectors.
Running title: A dictionary of book collectors.
- Subject Terms:
- Book collectors -- Great Britain.