A gift to the nation : the fine and decorative art collections of Ernest E. Cook : bequeathed through the National Art Collections Fund in 1955 : exhibition, 16 May-1 September 1991, Holburne Museum and Crafts Study Centre, Bath.
- Bath : The Museum, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- 43 p. : ill. (some col.), 1 geneal. table, ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247.C65 G5 1991 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With: Guide to the location and decorative art collections of Ernest E. Cook : Bequeathed through the National Art Collections Fund in 1955. Bath [Enland] : Holburne Museum [1991?]
Includes bibliographical references (p. 12).
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Bath -- Exhibitions.Art -- Private collections -- England -- Exhibitions.Cook, Ernest Edward, 1865-1955 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
A gift to the nation , c1991