IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pickpocketing the rich , 2002
Pickpocketing the rich : portrait painting in Bath 1720-1800 ; with essays by Susan Sloman and Trevor Fawcett.
- Bath [England] : Holburne Museum of Art with the support of The Paul Mellon Centre of Studies in British Art, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. :|bill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.4 .P53 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "An exhibition at the Holburne Museum of Art, Bath, 25th June to 15th September 2002"
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting -- 18th century -- England -- Bath -- Exhibitions.Portraits, British -- Exhibitions.