London. Edited by Charles Knight.
- [London] C. Knight & Co., 1841-1844.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. front., illus., (incl. plans) 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA677 K68 1841 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA677 K68 1841 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by William Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 has the bookplate of James Frothingham Hunnewell.
- Subject Terms:
- Clowes, William and Sons -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1841-1844.Fothergill, J. M. -- Autograph (vol. 1)Hunnewell, James Frothingham, 1832-1910 -- Bookplate.Knight, C. & Co. -- Publisher.London (England) -- Description and travel.London (England) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.