Hunting pie : the whole art & craft of foxhunting / by Frederick Watson ; with a foreword by Mrs. Thomas Hitchcock and illustrations by Paul Brown.
- New York : Derrydale Press, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 63 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2394Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Seven hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 396
BAC: British Art Center copy: Calico-texture pale yellowish-brown quarter cloth, and pale brown board covers; pictorially printed in red, white and black on the front cover, stamped in gilt on the spine, untrimmed. The front cover of binding and the title page, reproduced. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 11 plates of collotypes, 1 line photoengraving on title-page. Illustrations by Paul Brown. One 750 copies. Spine height: 9 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Soule, Oscar F. -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.