The manuscript of Shakespeare's Hamlet and the problems of its transmission; an essay in critical bibliography, by J. Dover Wilson...
- Cambridge, Eng., The University press, 1934.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR2807 W47 1934 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vol. I is an expansion of four lectures delivered at Cambridge in November 1932 under the terms of the Sandars readership in bibliography. cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Greg, W. W. (Walter Wilson), 1875-1959 -- Presentation inscription from J.D. Wilson and autograph.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism, Textual.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Hamlet -- Bibliography.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Hamlet.Wilson, John Dover, 1881-1969 -- Presentation inscription to W. W. Greg.
- I. The texts of 1605 and 1623
- II. Editorial problems and solutions.