Hatchfield, Pamela, Pollutants in the museum environment , 2002
- Pollutants in the museum environment : practical strategies for problem solving in design, exhibition, storage / Pamela B. Hatchfield.
- London : Archetype Publications, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 203 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTD883.17 .H3 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 183-196) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Air -- Pollution -- Measurement.Air -- Pollution.Art -- Conservation and restoration.Museum conservation methods.