Powys, Theodore Francis, 1875-1953, Goat Green, or, The better gift , 1937
- Goat Green, or, The better gift / by Theodore Francis Powys ; engravings by Gwenda Morgan.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Better gift
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 61,  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6031.O73 G63 1937Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed at the Golden Cockerel Press, London, in Perpetua type on Arnold's hand-made paper and completed on the 26th day of October, 1937. The edition is limited to 150 numbered copies ... (There will also be an Unlimied edition.)"--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 128
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 21 of 150. Signed by the author. Bound in original green quarter morocco with burlap covered boards, by Sangorski & Sutcliffe.
- Subject Terms:
- English fiction -- 20th century.English literature -- 20th centuryPrivate press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Wood engravings -- 1937.
Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.