Kennedy, William, 1814-1890, A short narrative of the second voyage of the Prince Albert, in search of Sir John Franklin , 1853
A short narrative of the second voyage of the Prince Albert, in search of Sir John Franklin / by William Kennedy.
- London : W.H. Dalton, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 202 p.,  leaves of plates [some fold.] : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG665.1851 .P6Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Author commanded the expedition.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 643.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in blind- stamped blue publisher's cloth.
Printed by G. Norman, Maiden Lane, Covent Garden.
Illustrations by J. Coventry.
- Subject Terms:
- Arctic regions -- Discovery and exploration -- British.Booth, Mr. & Mrs. -- Pres. inscription from Jane Franklin, March, 1853.Dalton, W.H. -- Publisher.Falder, William -- Presentation inscription from wife of author.Franklin, Jane -- Pres. inscription to Mr. & Mrs. Booth, March, 1853.Franklin, John, 1786-1847.Kennedy, William, 1814-1890.Norman, G. -- Printer.Prince Albert (Ship)
- Lithotints -- 1853.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.