Looking at modern art ; in memory of David Sylvester ; with an introduction by Nicholas Serota and extracts from the writings of David Sylvester.
- London : Tate Publishing, c2002.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 0995Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -)
"Published to accompany an exhibition at Tate Modern 17 January-24 March 2002"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Looking at modern art ;, c2002