A nation of shopkeepers : trade ephemera from 1654 to the 1860s in the John Johnson Collection : an exhibition in the Bodleian Library, Autumn 2001.
- Oxford : Bodleian Library, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 154 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628 N37 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising cards -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.John Johnson Collection -- Exhibitions.Printed ephemera -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Stores, Retail -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
A Nation of Shopkeepers. (The Bodleian Library : 2001), A nation of shopkeepers , c2001