Bradley, A. G. (Arthur Granville), 1850-1943, The Wye;, 1910
The Wye; painted by Sutton Palmer, described by A.G. Bradley.
- London, A. and C. Black, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 189 p. 24 col. pl. (incl. front.) fold. map. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670.W97 B7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Plates accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
- Subject Terms:
- Wye, River (Wales and England)