Banks, W. S. (William Stott), 1820-1872, Walks in Yorkshire; Wakefield and its neighbourhood;, 1871
- Walks in Yorkshire; Wakefield and its neighbourhood; with map, and fifty-five woodcuts, by W.S. Banks ...
- London, Longmans, Green, Reader and Dyer; 1871.
[etc., etc.] 1871.
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 608 p. front. (map) illus., 1 pl., facsim. 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670.Y6 B37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover-title: Walks about Wakefield.
- Subject Terms:
- Wakefield (England)Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel.