Home, Gordon, 1878-1969, Yorkshire;, 1908
Yorkshire; painted and described by Gordon Home.
- London, A. & C. Black ltd., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 464 p. 71 col. pl. (incl. front.) illus. (map), col. plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670.Y6 H64 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also published in three separate volumes entitled "Yorkshire coast and moorland scenes," "Yorkshire dales and fells," and "Yorkshire vales and wolds."
- Subject Terms:
- Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel.