Home, Gordon, 1878-1969, Yorkshire;, 1908
Yorkshire; painted and described by Gordon Home.
- London, A. & C. Black ltd., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 464 p. 71 col. pl. (incl. front.) illus. (map), col. plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670.Y6 H64 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also published in three separate volumes entitled "Yorkshire coast and moorland scenes," "Yorkshire dales and fells," and "Yorkshire vales and wolds."
- Subject Terms:
- Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel.