John Tallis's London street views, 1838-1840 : together with the revised and enlarged views of 1847 / introduced and with a biographical essay by Peter Jackson.
- Additional Title(s):
London street views, 1838-1840.
- 2nd rev. ed.
- London : London Topographical Society, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 305 p. : ill., maps ; 21 x 29 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Reference LibraryDA685.A1 T3 2002 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Facsimile of Tallis's London street views, no. 1 ( p., 14 x 23 cm.) inserted between p. 16-17.
Previous ed.: 1969.
Accompanying CD-ROM titled: Indexes to John Tallis's London street views 1838-1840 and 1847 / compiled by Mrs. Shirley Hay.
System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: PC or MacIntosh: Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Access; CD-ROM drive.
Accompanying CD-ROM contains two searchable PDF databases (names and occupations) to Tallis's London street views, 1838-1840 and 1847 and a database file which can be manipulated in Microsoft Access.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- History -- 1800-1950 -- Pictorial works.Streets -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Tallis, John, 1817-1876, John Tallis's London street views, 1838-1840 , c2002