Tallis, John, 1817-1876, John Tallis's London street views, 1838-1840 , c2002
- John Tallis's London street views, 1838-1840 : together with the revised and enlarged views of 1847 / introduced and with a biographical essay by Peter Jackson.
- Alternate Title(s):
- London street views, 1838-1840.
- 2nd rev. ed.
- London : London Topographical Society, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 305 p. : ill., maps ; 21 x 29 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Reference LibraryDA685.A1 T3 2002 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Facsimile of Tallis's London street views, no. 1 ( p., 14 x 23 cm.) inserted between p. 16-17.
Previous ed.: 1969.
Accompanying CD-ROM titled: Indexes to John Tallis's London street views 1838-1840 and 1847 / compiled by Mrs. Shirley Hay.
System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: PC or MacIntosh: Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Access; CD-ROM drive.
Accompanying CD-ROM contains two searchable PDF databases (names and occupations) to Tallis's London street views, 1838-1840 and 1847 and a database file which can be manipulated in Microsoft Access.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- History -- 1800-1950 -- Pictorial works.Streets -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.