Rowell, Christopher, Turner at Petworth , 2002
- Turner at Petworth / Christopher Rowell, Ian Warrell and David Blayney Brown.
- London : National Trust in association with Tate Publishing, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 R68 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published to cccompany the exhibition Yurner at Petworth at Petworth House, West Sussex, 6 July - 29 September, 2002"--T.p. verso
Includes bibliographical references (p. 202-203) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Dwellings in art -- Exhibitions.Gouache painting -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Petworth House -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.