Rowell, Christopher, Turner at Petworth , 2002
Turner at Petworth / Christopher Rowell, Ian Warrell and David Blayney Brown.
- London : National Trust in association with Tate Publishing, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 R68 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published to cccompany the exhibition Yurner at Petworth at Petworth House, West Sussex, 6 July - 29 September, 2002"--T.p. verso
Includes bibliographical references (p. 202-203) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Dwellings in art -- Exhibitions.Gouache painting -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Petworth House -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.