Hearn, Karen, Marcus Gheeraerts II, Elizabethan artist, in focus , 2002
Marcus Gheeraerts II, Elizabethan artist, in focus / Karen Hearn ; with a technical essay by Rica Jones.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 G3172 H43 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published 2002 ... on the occasion of the exhibition at Tate Britain, 20 Dcember 2002 to 20 April 2003 ..."--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Gheeraerts, Marcus, 1561-1635 or 6 -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting -- Great Britain.