Landy, Michael, 1963-, Break down , 2002
- Break down : inventory / [Michael Landy with Clive Lissaman].
- London : Ridinghouse, 2002.
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6494.I56 L36 2002Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This inventory represents the complete record of Michael Landy's possessions. All 7227 items were destroyed during Break Down, performed at C&A, Marble Arch, 499-523 Oxford Street, London W1, 10 February-24 February 2001. The remains, weighing 5.75 tons, were buried in a landfill site. The project was a The Times/Artangel Commission."--P. .
"This inventory was drawn up by Michael Landy and edited by Clive Lissaman."--Colophon.
"Designed in collaboration with Michael Landy by Marit Munzberg and Richard Hollis. Printed and bound ... by Short Run Press. 2002 copies printed ..."--Colophon.
Cover title. Imprint from colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Installations (Art) -- England -- London.Landy, Michael, 1963-Performance art -- England -- London.Personal belongings -- Inventories.Ridinghouse -- Publisher.Short Run Press -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.