The moving metropolis : the history of London's transport since 1800 / edited by Sheila Taylor ; introductions by Oliver Green.
- London : Laurence King in association with London's Transport Museum ; New York, N.Y. : Distributed by Te Neues Pub. Co., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 400 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryHE311.G7 M68 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 394) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Transportation -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century.Transportation -- England -- London -- History -- 20th century.
YCBA Collections Search
The moving metropolis , 2001