Prophetic character , c2002
Prophetic character : essays on William Blake in honor of John E. Grant / edited by Alexander S. Gourlay.
- West Cornwall, CT : Locust Hill Press, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiii, 396 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4147 .P76 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 383-385) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.Prophecies in literature.