Burn, Robert Scott, The illustrated London architectural, engineering, & mechanical drawing-book , 1853
- The illustrated London architectural, engineering, & mechanical drawing-book : for the use of schools, students, and artisans / by Robert Scott Burn, M.E., M.S.A. editor of the "Illuminated London drawing-book," "Mechanics and mechanism," "Practical geometry," etc.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Architectural & engineering drawing book
Illustrated London architectural & engineering drawing book
Architectural, engineering, & mechanical drawing-book
Architectural, engineering, and mechanical drawing-book
- London : Ingram, Cooke, and Co., 1853.
- Physical Description:
- , 10-151,  p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2708 .B87 1853Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half-title: The architectural, engineering, & mechanical drawing-book.
Spine title: Architectural & engineering drawing book.
Cover title: Illustrated London architectural & engineering drawing book.
Printed by Robson, Levey, and Franklyn. Great New Street and Fetter Lane.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in brown blind- and gilt-stamped publisher's cloth. Inscribed on first free endpaper: Samuel Hart. May 1857.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural drawing -- Great Britain.Architectural drawing -- Study and teaching.Architectural drawing -- Technique.Drawing books -- Specimens.Hart, Samuel -- Autograph, May 1837.Ingram, Cooke, and Co. -- Publisher.Mechanical drawing -- Study and teaching.Robson, Levey, and Franklyn -- Printer.Wood engraving -- Specimens -- 1853.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.