Handbook for Yorkshire; including York, Doncaster, Selby, Beverley, Hull, Hornsea, Bridlington, Scarborough, Whitby, Thirsk, Middlesbrough, Harrogate, Ripon, Malton, Richmond, Leeds, Bradford, Skipton, Ingleton, Halifax, Barnsley, Wakefield, Sheffield, etc.
- 4th ed., remodelled and rev. With 28 maps and plans.
- London, E. Stanford, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- viii, , 594 p. fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670.Y6 M87 1904 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One map in pocket.
On cover: Murray's handbook. Yorkshire. By R.J. King; ed. by John W. Walker.
Imperfect: t.p. mutilated with loss of text.
- Subject Terms:
- Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
John Murray (Firm), Handbook for Yorkshire;, 1904