Handbook for Yorkshire; including York, Doncaster, Selby, Beverley, Hull, Hornsea, Bridlington, Scarborough, Whitby, Thirsk, Middlesbrough, Harrogate, Ripon, Malton, Richmond, Leeds, Bradford, Skipton, Ingleton, Halifax, Barnsley, Wakefield, Sheffield, etc.
- 4th ed., remodelled and rev. With 28 maps and plans.
- London, E. Stanford, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- viii, , 594 p. fold. maps, plans (part fold.) 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670.Y6 M87 1904 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- One map in pocket.
On cover: Murray's handbook. Yorkshire. By R.J. King; ed. by John W. Walker.
Imperfect: t.p. mutilated with loss of text.
- Subject Terms:
- Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
John Murray (Firm), Handbook for Yorkshire;, 1904