Tate Gallery, A guide to the Tate Gallery , 1964
A guide to the Tate Gallery : an introduction to British and modern foreign art.
- 4th ed.
- London : The Gallery, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1080 .A842 1964 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "The British section of this Guide has been compiled by Martin Butlin, Mary Chamot and Dennis Farr, and the section on Modern Foreign Art by Ronald Alley."
On cover: A Guide to the Tate Gallery, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Tate Gallery.