Tate Gallery, A guide to the Tate Gallery , 1964
A guide to the Tate Gallery : an introduction to British and modern foreign art.
- 4th ed.
- London : The Gallery, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1080 .A842 1964 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The British section of this Guide has been compiled by Martin Butlin, Mary Chamot and Dennis Farr, and the section on Modern Foreign Art by Ronald Alley."
On cover: A Guide to the Tate Gallery, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Tate Gallery.