Views in North Britain, illustrative of the works of Robert Burns. Accompanied with descriptions, and a sketch of the poet's life. By James Storer and John Greig ...
- London, Vernor and Hood [etc.] 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. l., 61,  p. illus., 19 pl. (incl. front.) 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3383 S8 1803Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.-p., engr., with vignette.
BAC PR3383 S8 1803: Bound with: Cowper, illustrated by a series of views / James Sargant Storer. London : Vernor and Hood, 1803.
BAC PR3383 S8 1803: Plates by and after James Sargant Storer and John Greig. One plate after by Nasmyth.
Printed by J. Swan, No. 76, Fleet Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Burns, Robert, 1759-1796.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1805.Parsons, Coleman O. -- BookplateScotland -- Pictorial works.Swan, J. -- Printer.Vernor and Hood -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.