Greenwood, Jeremy, The graphic work of Edward Wadsworth , 2002
- The graphic work of Edward Wadsworth / Jeremy Greenwood ; with an introduction by Richard Cork.
- Woodbridge [Suffolk, England] : Wood Lea Press, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 107 p. : ill. ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6797.W26 G74 2002+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "450 copies of the standard edition and 50 copies of the special edition have been printed on Gardapat 150 gsm paper by B*A*S Printers Limited, Over Wallop, Stockbridge, Hampshire ..."-Colophon.
BAC: Prospectus placed in object file.
BAC: No. [ ] of 450 copies. Bound in printed paper-covered boards with an overall design based on an Wadsworth woodcut, in a slipcase.
"Colnaghi cross-references" card laid in.
- Subject Terms:
- B*A*S Printers Limited -- Printer.Printmakers -- England.Vorticism -- Great Britain.Wadsworth, Edward, 1899-1949 -- Catalogues raisonnéWood Lea Press -- Publisher.Wood-engraving -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Wood-engraving, British.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.