The melting touch of nature : 250 years of British landscape drawings & watercolours from the Fernandez Collection.
- Gainsville, Georgia : Carolyn Hulsey Fernandez Foundation in association with the Brenau University Galleries, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 .M46 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of an exhibition at the Brenau University Galleries, Brenau University, Gainsville, Georgia, October 15, 2001-December 5, 2001"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Fernandez, Carolyn Hulsey -- Art collections.Fernandez, Segundo J. -- Art collections.Landscape drawing, British -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The melting touch of nature , c2001