Crinson, Mark, Modern architecture and the end of empire , 2003
Modern architecture and the end of empire / Mark Crinson.
- Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 228 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA968.5.M64 C75 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, British colonial -- 20th century.Modern movement (Architecture) -- Great Britain.Nationalism and architecture -- Great Britain.