Pride of place , c2002
- Pride of place : how the lottery contributed £1 billion to the arts in England / edited by Alex Stetter ; portrait photography by Rory Carnegie.
- London : Published by the Arts Council of England ; c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 68 p. : col. ill. ; 34 cm.+ 1 computer optical disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Reference LibraryN8846.G7 P75 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CD-ROM contains: "Information on the schemes which received a capital programme award from the Art Council of England since 1995."
System requirements (Macintosh): PowerMac, OS7.5 or above; multi-session CD-ROM drive; monitor supporting 16-bit color and resolution of 800 x 600 or higher.
System requirements (Windows): Pentium PC with Windows 95 or above; multi-session CD-ROM drive; monitor supporting 16-bit color and resolution of 800 x 600 or higher.
CD-ROM has subtitle: List of projects.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts -- Endowments.Arts -- Finance.Arts Council of England -- Awards.Arts, British -- 20th century.Community arts projects -- England.Lotteries -- Great Britain.