Introduction to a view of the works for the tunnel under the Thames,, 1836
Introduction to a view of the works for the tunnel under the Thames, from Rotherhithe to Wapping.
- New York, D.K. Minor and George C. Schaeffer, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 26 p. ill., fold. map, fold. diagr. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA820 L3 I5 1836Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : First published in London, by Harvey and Darton, 1835.
- Subject Terms:
- Thames Tunnel (London, England)Tunnels -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.