The poetical works of Lord Byron / edited, with a critical memoir, by William Michael Rossetti ; illustrated by Ford Madox Brown.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : E. Moxon, Son, & Co., Dover Street, 
- Physical Description:
- , xx, 604 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4351 .R67 1870Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added engraved title: Byron's poetical works.
Engravings after Ford Madox Brown and Oliver Madox Brown.
Printed by Sanson and Co., Edinburgh.
Date of publication from Kohler.
Text printed in double columns.
Engraved vignette on letterpress t.p.
Kohler, C.C. Lord Byron, 324
Includes the dramas.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt- and blind-stamped blue cloth, with gilt edges. Binder's label: Bound by A.W. Bain 51 52 Frith St. Bookplate: From the library of Anne Renier and F.G. Renier.
- Subject Terms:
- Bain, A. W. -- Binder.Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824.Moxon, E. -- Publisher.Renier, Anne -- Bookplate.Renier, F. G. -- Bookplate.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Sanson and Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1870.
Engravings -- 1870.
YCBA Collections Search
Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824, The poetical works of Lord Byron , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.