IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Contemporary art and the home , 2002
Contemporary art and the home / edited by Colin Painter.
- Oxford ; Berg, 2002.
New York : Berg, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 265 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2115.5.A77 C66 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "New Audiences, the Arts Council of England."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Marketing -- Great Britain.Art in interior decoration.Interior decoration -- Great Britain.Sculpture, British -- 20th century.
- The at home with art project : a summary / Colin Painter
- Audiences for contemporary art : assertions vs evidence / Sara Selwood
- Domestic disturbances : challenging the anti-domestic modern / Christopher Reed
- House-trained objects : notes toward writing an alternative history of modern art / Tanya Harrod
- The art of home-making and the design industries / Tim Putnam
- What would we do without it? a few thoughts about reproduction in the history of art / Anthony Hughes
- Accommodating / Daniel Miller
- Taste wars and design dilemmas : aesthetic practice in the home / Alison J. Clarke
- What happened at home with art : tracing the experience of consumers / Rebecca Leach
- Mass-production, distribution and destination / Richard Deacon, Antony Gormley and Alison Wilding
- Images, contemporary art and the home / Colin Painter
- Avant-garde and kitsch revisited / Andrew Brighton.