Contemporary art and the home , 2002
Contemporary art and the home / edited by Colin Painter.
- Oxford ; Berg, 2002.
New York : Berg, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 265 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2115.5.A77 C66 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "New Audiences, the Arts Council of England."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Marketing -- Great Britain.Art in interior decoration.Interior decoration -- Great Britain.Sculpture, British -- 20th century.
- The at home with art project : a summary / Colin Painter
- Audiences for contemporary art : assertions vs evidence / Sara Selwood
- Domestic disturbances : challenging the anti-domestic modern / Christopher Reed
- House-trained objects : notes toward writing an alternative history of modern art / Tanya Harrod
- The art of home-making and the design industries / Tim Putnam
- What would we do without it? a few thoughts about reproduction in the history of art / Anthony Hughes
- Accommodating / Daniel Miller
- Taste wars and design dilemmas : aesthetic practice in the home / Alison J. Clarke
- What happened at home with art : tracing the experience of consumers / Rebecca Leach
- Mass-production, distribution and destination / Richard Deacon, Antony Gormley and Alison Wilding
- Images, contemporary art and the home / Colin Painter
- Avant-garde and kitsch revisited / Andrew Brighton.