The green hand : adventures of a naval lieutenant : a sea story for boys / by George Cupples, author of "Captain Herbert," "The Two Frigates," etc. ; with illustrations.
- London : George Routledge and Sons Broadway, Ludgate Hill; New York: 416 Broome Street, 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 448 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4525.C25 G47 1879Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations signed: C.O.M. [i.e. Charles Oliver Murray?].
Printed by Charles Dickens and Evans, Crystal Palace Press.
BAC: Bound in black- and gilt-stamped brown publisher's cloth. Stamped in purple ink on recto of first free endpaper: William R. Brooks, Beverly Farms, Mass. Ms inscription on recto of frontispiece illustration: for Willie Moyers from Mrs Seyton Christmas 1881.
- Subject Terms:
- Brooks, William R. -- Stamp, Beverly Farms, Mass.Charles Dickens and Evans -- Printer.George Routledge -- Publisher.Moyers, Willie -- Pres. insc. from Mrs. Seyton Christmas 1881.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Seyton, Mrs. -- Pres. insc. to Willie Moyers Christmas 1881.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.