Cook, Eliza, 1818-1889, Poems , [1870?]
- Poems / by Eliza Cook.
- New edition, in one volume.
- London : George Routledge & Sons, The Broadway, Ludgate; New York: 416, Broome Street, [1870?]
- Physical Description:
- xii, 564 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4502 .A1 1870zYale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by Dalziel, after Harrison Weir, James Godwin, and others.
Routledge was publishing at this address from 1865-1889. Cf. Brown. London publishers and printers.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's black- and gilt-stamped brown cloth, with gilt edges. Bookplate of James H. Robertson.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 19th century.Robinson, James H. -- Bookplate.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Routledge, George -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1870.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.