Houseman, Lorna, The house that Thomas built, 1968
The house that Thomas built: the story of De La Rue.
- London, Chatto & Windus, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 207 p. 19 plates, illus. (incl. 1 col.), facsims. (some col.), tables, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ232.D36 H6 1968 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 193-199.
- Subject Terms:
- Thomas De La Rue & Company.