The complete works of Robert Burns / edited from the best printed and manuscript authorities, with a glossarial index and a biographical memoir by Alexander Smith.
- Additional Title(s):
- New York : Thomas Y. Crowell & Co., No 13 Astor Place, 
- Physical Description:
- lxii, , 636,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4300 1891 N7Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by Dalziel.
Date of publication from Egerer.
Text within red ruled border.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
Egerer, J.W. Bibliography of Robert Burns 1143
Notes: p. 583-607. Glossary: p. 609-627.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's black and gilt-stamped red cloth, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Burns, Robert, 1759-1796 -- Correspondence.Burns, Robert, 1759-1796.Poets, Scottish -- 18th century -- Correspondence.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1891.
YCBA Collections Search
Burns, Robert, 1759-1796, The complete works of Robert Burns , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.