Quilley, Geoffrey, The imagery of travel in British painting , 1998
- The imagery of travel in British painting : with particular reference to nautical and maritime imagery, circa 1740-1800 / Geoffrey Quilley.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 3 : ill.
- Reference LibraryN8230 Q85 1998A (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Warwick, 1998.
Includes bibliographical references (Vol., leaves: 403-455)
Photocopy. Boston Spa : British Library Document Supply Centre, 1998? 28 cm.
- [v.1:1]-[v.1:2] Text--[v.2] Illustrations.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- 18th century.Marine art.Sea in art.Ships in art.Travelers -- Great Britain -- 18th century.