IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Historic textile and paper materials , 1986
Historic textile and paper materials : conservation and characterization / [edited by] Howard L. Needles, S. Haig Zeronian.
- Washington, D.C. : American Chemical Society, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 462 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1449 H57 1986 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Developed from a symposium sponsored by the Division of Cellulose, Paper, and Textile Chemistry at the 18th Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, August 27-29, 1984."
Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Paper -- Preservation -- Congresses.Textile fabrics -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.