Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel de, 1547-1616, The adventures of Don Quixote de la Mancha , 1866
- The adventures of Don Quixote de la Mancha / translated from the Spanish of Miguel De Cervantes Saavedra by Charles Jarvis ; with 100 illustrations by A.B. Houghton, engraved by the Brothers Dalziel.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Don Quixote. English
- Boston : Roberts Brothers, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- , xiii, 107,  p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPQ6329 .A2 1866Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of title: Dalziels' edition.
Printer's mark for Dalziel Brothers on verso of t.p.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind-stamped leather, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1866.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.