IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Craik, Dinah Maria Mulock, 1826-1887, John Halifax, gentleman , [1910?]
John Halifax, gentleman / by Mrs. Craik.
- [London] : Ward, Lock, & Co., Limited, London, Melbourne, and Toronto, [1910?]
- Physical Description:
- 448,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4516 .J64 1910Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Probable date of publication from Eng. Cat. of Books.
First published in 1856.
Plate is an engraved frontispiece.
English Catalog of books, v. 8, p. 307
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gold and black stamped blue cloth. Publisher's advertisements, 16 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1910.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Ward, Lock & Co., Limited -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.