Cook, Eliza, 1818-1889, Poems , MDCCCLXI 
- Poems / by Eliza Cook ; selected and edited by the author ; illustrated by John Gilbert, J. Wolf, H. Weir, J.D. Watson, etc. etc. ; engraved by the Brothers Dalziel.
- London : Routledge, Warne & Routledge, Farringdon Street; and 56, Walker Street, New York, MDCCCLXI 
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 407,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill., port. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4502 .A1 1861Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by the Dalziel Brothers; after John Gilbert, Harrison Weir, John Dawson Watson, J. Wolf, Johann Baptist Zwecker, R. P. Leitch, Edward Duncan, Richard Pheney, Samuel Read, and Henry Hugh Armistead.
Frontispiece portrait of the author engraved by F. Holl, from a photograph by John Watkins.
Printed by Richard Clay, Bread Street Hill.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped red morocco, with gilt edges and marbled endpapers. Inscribed: Margaret A. Keane. July-1934.
- Subject Terms:
- Clay, Richard -- Printer.Keane, Margaret A. -- Autograph, July-1934.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Routledge, Warne & Routledge -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1861.
Stipple engravings -- 1861.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.