Poems / by Eliza Cook ; selected and edited by the author ; illustrated by John Gilbert, J. Wolf, H. Weir, J.D. Watson, etc. etc. ; engraved by the Brothers Dalziel.
- London : Routledge, Warne & Routledge, Farringdon Street; and 56, Walker Street, New York, MDCCCLXI 
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 407,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill., port. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4502 .A1 1861Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Wood engravings by the Dalziel Brothers; after John Gilbert, Harrison Weir, John Dawson Watson, J. Wolf, Johann Baptist Zwecker, R. P. Leitch, Edward Duncan, Richard Pheney, Samuel Read, and Henry Hugh Armistead.
Frontispiece portrait of the author engraved by F. Holl, from a photograph by John Watkins.
Printed by Richard Clay, Bread Street Hill.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped red morocco, with gilt edges and marbled endpapers. Inscribed: Margaret A. Keane. July-1934.
- Subject Terms:
- Clay, Richard -- Printer.Keane, Margaret A. -- Autograph, July-1934.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Routledge, Warne & Routledge -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1861.
Stipple engravings -- 1861.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.