Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, The life and adventures of Robinson Crusoe , 
The life and adventures of Robinson Crusoe / by Daniel De Foe ; with fifty two illustrations by J.D. Watson.
- London : George Routledge and Sons, Limited Broadway, Ludgate Hill ; 
Glasgow, Manchester, and New York, 
- Physical Description:
- 566 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3403 .A1 1883Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings after John Dawson Watson by the Dalziel Brothers. Chromolithographs are unsigned.
Printed by Bradbury, Agnew, & Co., Ltd., Whitefriars.
Probable date of publication from NSTC.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's pictorial cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradburn, Agnew, & Co., Ltd. -- Printer.George Routledge and Sons, Ltd. -- Publisher.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Chromolithographs -- 1883.
Wood engravings -- 1883.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.