Christmas carols new and old / the words edited by the Rev. Henry Ramsden Bramley, M. A., Fellow and tutor of Sant Mary Magdalen College, Oxford. The music edited by Sir John Stainer, M.A., Mus. Doc., of the same college.
- London : Novello and Company,Limited; [1923?]
New York : The H. W. Gray Co., sole agents for the U.S.A., [1923?]
- Physical Description:
- , 184,  p. : music ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM2065 .C47 1923Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end, dated 1923.
"(Price Six Shillings.)" on t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's black- and gilt-stamped green cloth. Title embossed in gilt wreath on upper board. Inscribed on verso of t.p.: To Mr. F. Bolton, with kind regards. Easter. 1927. W.H.P.
- Subject Terms:
- Bolton, F., Mr. -- Pres. insc. from W. H. P., Easter, 1927.Carols, English.Christmas music.Novello and Company, Limited -- Publisher.Ross, David and Judith -- ProvenanceW. H. P. -- Pres. insc. from Mr. F. Bolton, Easter, 1927
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.