Our mutual friend / by Charles Dickens ; with fifty-eight illustrations by J. Mahoney.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 193 Piccadilly, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 419 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4568 .A1 1875Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by Dalziel; after James Mahoney.
Printed by Virtue and Co., London.
Date of publication from Topp.
Text printed in double columns.
With an engraved vignette on title page.
Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905, v. 3, 470
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary three quarter green roan and marbled boards; with marbled endpapers. Bookplate: Rachel Baker Gale.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman and Hall -- PublisherEnglish fiction -- 19th century.Gale, Rachel Baker -- BookplateInheritance and succession -- Fiction.London (England) -- Fiction.Ross, David and Judith -- ProvenanceSocial classes -- Fiction.Virtue and Co. -- Publisher
- Love stories.
Wood engravings -- 1875.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.