Christmas books / by Charles Dickens ; with twenty-eight illustrations by F. Barnard.
- Additional Title(s):
Christmas books, Christmas stories
- London : Chapman & Hall, 193 Piccadilly, 
- Physical Description:
- , 200 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engravings by the Dalziel Brothers.
Possibly from the Household edition of the works of Charles Dickens.
Printed by Virtue and Co., Limited, City Road.
Date of publication from Topp.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
Text printed in double columns.
Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, p. 523
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: The uncommercial traveller, by Charles Dickens. London: Chapman and Hall, .
BEIN 2018 9714: From the Herbert Furse collection of Charles Dickens.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Furse, Herbert, 1919-1999 -- Ownership.Gale, Rachel Baker -- Bookplate.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Virtue and Co. -- Printer.
- A Christmas carol
- The chimes --The cricket on the hearth
- The battle of life
- The haunted man.