The complete angler : a Connecticut Yankee follows in the footsteps of Walton / James Prosek.
- First ediion.
- New York : HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 324 pages : color illustrations, map ; 21 x 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSH606 .P76 1999Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artistView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Twenty-five numbered copies ... have been specially bound in Nigerian Goatskin. Each contains a handcolored drawing of a fly, is housed in a handmade slipcase, and is signed by James Prosek, the author and illustrator, and Carolyn Chadwick, the binder"--Unnumbered preliminary leaf.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 322-324).
BEIN 2003 113: No. 9. In case as issued. Autographs of author and binder. Original drawing of author.
BAC: British Art Center copy is unnumbered. Inscribed "For the Yale Center for British Art. Your friend James Prosek" with drawing of a fish. Bound in original gold boards; with dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Chadwick, Carolyn -- Autograph.England -- Description and travel.Fishing -- England.Prosek, James, 1975- -- Autograph.Prosek, James, 1975- -- Original art.Prosek, James, 1975- -- Travel -- England.Walton, Izaak, 1593-1683 -- Homes and haunts.
- Original art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.