Dombey and Son / by Charles Dickens ; with illustrations by H.K. Browne.
- Additional Title(s):
Dealings with the firm of Dombey and Son, wholesale, retail & for exportation
- London : Chapman and Hall, 193, Piccadilly, 
- Physical Description:
- , xii-xvi, 624 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4559 .A1 1848Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Added engraved title page: Dealings with the firm of Dombey and Son, wholesale, retail & for exportation.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printers, Whitefriars.
Preface dated 1848.
Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 159
BAC: British Art Center copy has bookplate of William Seurfield Grey. Inscribed: Property of Bunny Moorehead, 1949.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1848.Grey, William Seurfield -- Bookplate.Moorehead, Bunny -- Autograph, 1949.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.