IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Goldsmith, Oliver, 1730?-1774, Poems, plays and essays , [between 1881 and 1889]
Poems, plays and essays / by Oliver Goldsmith, M.B. ; with a critical disseratation on his poetry, by John Aikin, M.D. and an introductory essay, by Henry T. Tuckerman, Esq.
- Additional Title(s):
- New York : Thomas Y. Crowell & Co., No. 13 Astor Place, [between 1881 and 1889]
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, , 530,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3481 .A5 1881Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Spine title: Goldsmith's poems.
Engravings by the Dalziel Brothers.
Thomas Y. Crowell & Co. published at 13 Astor Place, New York, from 1881 to 1889.
Text printed within red line border.
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt- and black-stamped red clot, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Goldsmith, Oliver, 1730?-1774.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1881.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.